Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Concert: Part 2



Oh, but Arctic Monkeys were just one of 2 bands that I saw that rock and roll night. Arctic Monkeys were just the opening band, with The Black Keys being the main band. I must admit that when I first bought these tickets, I wasn't into The Black Keys as much as I am into AM. That of course changed, since they ended up blowing my mind. This time, the crowd had moved and pushed around, so I was slightly more in the middle and in complete awe. I could barely see Pat, but his drumming is something else. And Dan's voice is so amazing live, he came over several times to where I was and played his guitar right in front of my mesmerized eyes, there's nothing more beautiful than that. Underneath the bright glittering lights and shimmering disco ball, I realized that The Black Keys are for sure one of the best American rock bands today. And once again, don't forget to credit and link back to my blog!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...