You either love 'em or you hate 'em. There is something fascinating about the lucky girls who get to call our favorite musicians their boyfriends. For some people there's this sicking need to know everything about the girl. How does she do her make-up? Where does she shop? What does she order at Starbucks? The girlfriends (famous or not, I should add) even manage to garner their own fan base. Other's prefer just to ignore them completely and focus on their favorite boys. I personally have mixed feelings about all the girlfriends. Some I like, and the ones I don't, I ignore, or try to. But like it or not, the first time you find out about Harry and so-and-so, or Paul and her, your heart breaks even if it's just a little bit. So, this is just a list of some of my personal favorite girlfriends (from the 60's to now) I love to hate, or hate to love.
1. Pattie Boyd. The prettiest Beatle girlfriend/wife in my opinion. Model, photographer, and muse. Thumbs up to the pretty Pattie for punching one of those annoying fangirls.
2. Jane Asher. She was an actress, she was smart, and didn't put with Paul's cheating ass. Now she bakes fancy party cakes.
3. Marianne Faithfull. Singer, cultured, and fashion icon. She practically invented Mick Jagger.
4. Anita Pallenberg. Glamorous and evil. Fab sense of style but very problematic, especially since she got with 3 members of the same band.
5. Alexa Chung. Model/TV presenter/I'll be anything that lets me get close to the beautiful people who thinks she's special because she likes all things vintage. This girl has hung out with, interviewed, and/or dated everyone from Paul McCartney, Alex Turner, and Harry Styles. Name a band, any band, and Alexa's been there, done that.
6.Perrie Edwards. The only thing better than her amazing singing voice is her ability to look good with purple, pink, or grey colored hair. She's a fashion hit and miss. Also likes to show off engagement ring given to her by the gorgeous Zayn Malik. And who can blame her really?
7. Eleanor Calder. Normal college girl who has over a million followers on both twitter and instagram. Practically lives in either TopShop or Starbucks. She also has blogs dedicated to identifying ever item of clothing she's ever worn. That's it. Oh yeah, and she's going out with the all around amazing Louis Tomlinson.