Sunday, December 13, 2015

This is not the end...



Today's an emotional day if you're a One Direction fan. It was the boys' final performance on The X-Factor UK before they take their much needed "hiatus" and I am feeling all sorts of things.  Bittersweet is the word I'm looking for I think. I'm sad because it's the end of an era and who knows when we'll see all 4 (or 5, a girl can wish) boys together again. But I'm also happy and excited to see what the future has in store for my favorite boys. I hope they're happy and stay friends and keep their promise to come back. They've brought so much happiness to me when I needed it the most and I feel like I've learned so much and grown up along with them and I just feel like I need to thank them for all that and for just being themselves and I just love them so much. To be a bit dramatic (as if I wasn't already): Harry, Liam, Louis, and Niall, thank you for EVERYTHING, see you soon my loves!!




























































































Honestly Harry in that red floral Gucci suit deserves his own post. Can you say style icon?!


Anyroad, here's the video of their final performance taking place on the same stage where their journey began:





In the meantime lets all look at "one direction funny moments" "A Year in the Making" and "This Is Us" on a loop and have Up All Night, Take Me Home, Midnight Memories, Four, and Made in the A.M on repeat.


(sidenote: I can't help but compare 1D to the Beatles ok, alright, and I'm just so scared they'll go down that same road, hence why I'm feeling so dramatic, but hopefully they'll follow in the steps of the Rolling Stones and keep on touring when they're  60+ years old.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...